REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR GROUP SWIM LESSONS
Download brochure/registration form (click HERE ).
Fill it out, choose sessions and time.
Bring registration form and payment to ESFC indoor pool (3026 Ring Rd - close to Krogers), from 4:00 to 6:00pm (monday thru thursday), ready to swim so we can place your child in the right group.
PRIVATE (Individual) Swim Lessons (2 years old and up - including adults)
- For a more individual approach.
- Lessons can be given monday thru saturday (depending on Instructors availability).
- Duration: 30 minutes.
- Price: $25 per lesson, per swimmer, or $210 for ten lessons package per swimmer (non ESFC member have to pay $5 extra each lesson for facility usage).
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR PRIVATE LESSONS:
1- Fill out Registration form (click HERE to download), and leave it at ESFC front desk.
2- One of our Instructors will contact you to schedule your lesson(s).
3- On the 1st day of your lesson, make payment at front desk and bring receipt to Instructor.
4- ENJOY !!!!!
Masters group (adults)
- Practices are Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, from 5:30 to 6:30am, at ESFC.
- For registration, download the form by clicking HERE, bring it to the pool, and give it to Coach Pedro.
- Monthly fee is $95.
For more information email Coach Mavi Sampaio at:
(270) 765-7946 ext. 6